An insightful person once said "You can't buy an education, but somebody has to pay for it." Providing salaries for teachers, resources for instruction and facilities for learning often costs much more than tuition can provide . . . and increasingly, many students can't even afford to pay their tuition.
Your assisting in one of the areas below will help make educational opportunities accessible and affordable to deserving individuals. Thank you for helping them to have this educational opportunity.
- Primary and secondary education
- University education
- Professional (Medical, law, graduate-level) education
- Academic and scientific research
- Workforce training and certification
- Training centers (carpentry, mechanics, electricity, refrigeration, etc)
- Agricultural training and productivity enhancement centers
- Entrepreneurial, career and business training
- Health care training and nursing programs; paralegal programs
- Support for youth at-risk programs
- Support for juvenile rehabilitation and treatment centers
- Support for orphanages and residential programs
- Support for Solidarity with South Sudan